Friday, May 31, 2024

FEAR OF MISFORTUNE


On that day, it shall be said: 
Fear not, 
be not discouraged! 
(Zephaniah 3:16)


The Lord has removed the judgment against you, He has turned away your enemies; the King of Israel, the Lord, is in your midst, you have no further misfortune to fear. (Zephaniah 3:15)

The Lord, your God, is in your midst, a mighty savior; He will rejoice over you with gladness, and renew you in His love, He will sing joyfully because of you, as one sings at festivals. (Zephaniah 3:17-18)



Father in heaven, You are always with me through Christ. Truly with You, there is no longer any further misfortune to fear. 

You alone O Lord, can give me hope each moment of my life. Hope that removes all discouragements and fears, hope that there is always a bright future ahead of me. Please keep me ever so close to You as I boldly and fearlessly face the challenges of the world with utmost hope and assurance that I shall always emerge victorious.

Today, I shout for joy, With utmost gladness I exult with all my heart, full of love and gratitude to You my Lord for the countless blessings that You keep pouring in my lap each day. Again, thank You so much dear Father for renewing me in Your love. 

You are with me today, a mighty savior who rejoices over me with gladness, and renews my heart in Your love. I may fail in countless times but You will always be there to lift me up for Your love for me is truly unconditional. You do not look upon my sins but my heart whose love You continue to fill. 

With much love and thanksgiving I pray in Jesus Name. Amen.


Published:
May 31, 2023, 8:35 AM
May 31, 2017, 6:22 AM