Saturday, July 15, 2023

Have No Fear

"Therefore have no fear. 
I will provide for you and for your children. "
GENESIS 49 : 21


Father in heaven, You are the one true owner of all that I have. Be praised and glorified O Lord for providing everything that I need and that of my family and love ones, making our lives glorious, prosperous, healthy, and enjoyable. 

I came from a generation that you have created for a purpose. I may not know the lives spent by my early fathers but their blood flows in me. Please cleanse me O Lord from all generational and biological flaws and heal me from its negative effect in my mind, heart and body. 

What may be here today can be gone tomorrow. Sooner or later, I will be leaving this world to be reunited with You in the glory of Your kingdom. By that time, I am hopeful and confident that You have made true all Your promises to me, giving me a long, healthy, prosperious, and fulfilled life with a permanent glorious home.

In a very special way I pray for all my past and future generations. May we all inherit eternal lives with You in heaven. You alone are our God and Creator and without You, we are nothing. May Your great love for us bring much praise and glory to Your name. 

My life is at the palm of Your hands and in You there is nothing that I should fear. I just humbly place all my current cares and concerns in life to You, knowing and believing in faith that as always, You will provide for my every need. I just leave everything up to You my Lord. 

With deep appreciation and love I pray, in Jesus Name. Amen.