Wednesday, July 23, 2014

DELIVERED FROM ALL FEARS

Have no fear before them,
because I am with you to deliver you,
says the Lord.
 (Jeremiah 1:8)


I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears (Ps 34:5). Now I know that God is with me. In God, in whose promise I glory, in God I trust without fear; what can flesh do against me? (Ps 56:10-12)

God, I praise your promise; in you I trust, I do not fear. What can mortals do to me? I have made vows to you, God; with offerings I will fulfill them.

Once you have snatched me from death, kept my feet from stumbling, that I may walk before you in the light of the living.



Pericope:
CALL OF JEREMIAH - Jeremiah 1:1-19
THANKSGIVING TO GOD WHO DELIVERS THE JUST - Psalm 34:1-23
TRUST IN GOD - Psalm 56:10-12

Published:
February 20, 2014 - 3:51PM